Friday, July 12, 2013

☆ DUEBA Puffy 3 Tones Blue Review ☆

www I haven't posted anything in a long time! (*´∀`*)
So I just received my blue circle lenses which I have for the cosplay of Kagamine Rin (鏡音リン) from VOCALOID

I bought these lenses from LensVillage 
★ the price was really great because of a mid year sale
★ shipping was really fast - they arrived in 7 or 8 days (Standart shipping - 5$ to Europe)


Lifetime: 1 Year
B.C: 8.6mm

Diameter: 14.5 mm
Origin: South Korea 
This model is manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.

Everything still wrapped up ( ´∀`)



Came along with a 'thank you card', they usually send a cute animal case but it was out of stock (︶︹︺)





Enlargement
- They have a dark outer ring so there is an effect of bigger/dolly eyes but they still look quite natural

Color and design
- I love the color! They are really bright and vivid even thought that my natural eye color is dark brown - almost black. The pattern is great - it doesn't make my eyes look weird and fake at all

Comfort
- I have worn them almost a whole day without a problem and I have to say that they are more comfortable than i.Fairy Moe Moe Brown Lenses (16.2 mm) but still less comfy than my contact lenses hehe~. I can usually wear circle lenses for 6 or 7 hours.

Here are some photos of me wearing them right after opening the package~  (●´∀`●)



(I am sorry but I forget to take an indoor photo and a photo with flash. I will add them later  (●♡∀♡))

I hope the review helped you with your choice.
Thank you for reading this~ (*´∀`*)☆






3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of these lenses! So vivid and bright blue. You look lovely wearing them :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I~ (*´・v・)/ !!
      www Thank you n.n)

      Delete
  2. I have the same in green and violet and sure they are super comfy! They suits you well!

    ReplyDelete