Sunday, August 18, 2013

.●☆ Advik & CZHW ☆●.


So I finally have some time to write a report from Advik 2013 (●´∀`●)

Tessu and Yumi came here all the way from Brno just to make our 3D Maneuver Gears from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人) for Advik. 

wwwww look at all this mess (´∀`)
(instagram photo @yumifullbuster)

and some progress photos~
(instagram photo @chillitoast)



We were working overnight so you probably know how a person who didn't sleep for 2 days looks like (´艸`)
And here comes the promised report:

THURSDAY
We arrived really early because Tessu and Yumi had some organization duties to do so I had a chat w/ people I met in a "queue"(there wasn't a loooong one as every year so I am a little curious why..or..HOW?!! (o。o;)) Later, I met Stella! My shark-mate~ and I was waiting w/ her till Advik officialy starts. My cosplay for that day was PM (Bec Blanche version) from Homestuck and I was literally DIYING in that furry head!! The weather was so fdgbhbjskHOTヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚
(photo by Cube-O)


FRIDAY
Cosplay for that day: NOTHING
The original plan was to cosplay gijinka of BMO from Adventure Time that Lin/EaSei draw me. But I had to finish all SnK stuffs and thats why I wasn't able to meet Tereza that day TTnTT) *still regret it* Stella, Psycho, Kira, Charlie and Leni decided to make a shark-night so we were watching the best film ever - SHARKNADO - I recommend this one..you really should watch it  (*´・v・)

SATURDAY
Cosplay for that day: Hanji Zoe (ハンジ・ゾエ) from Attack on Titan
The final day!! I was working on some details for this cosplay w/ Tessu in the morning so I missed the lecture about SnK and Homestuck. Everything was going according to plan....at 3pm :'DD I, Tessu and Yumi weren't even able to go normally with those gears on :DD We had to be extremely careful wearing it and there still was a time when we had to repair our broken 3DMG..but we still weren't able to go out because there always was someone who stopped us to take a photo >w<) wwww thank all nice photographers and people that recognized us and had a chat with us!
(instagram photo @kotchiry)

It was really somthing to wear those gears and cosplay in such a hot weather - attending 2 lectures (Lolita for beginners - mistakes etc. of Stella and Julča; Vocaloid of Easei/Lin) was a REAL HELL *almost melted* but it totally worth it! The best (and the only :DD) lectures I attended
 That day I also met Kanyan as Ringo from Uta no Prince-sama~~ oh my, she was sooo cute and adorable and...should I say handsome? :'DD She was there w/ a whole cosplay group >w<) and all of them was so nicee and wwwwww they really are the nicest cosplayers I've ever met~ 
(photo by Eva Evina Černušková)

After that our shark-night continued - the film for that night was SHARKTOPUS

SUNDAY
I didn't go to the last Advik day because I went somewhere else with Yumi~ Yaay~  (≧∇≦)/ I was able to attend a K-pop contest day of a little Korean pop&culture con called Czech Hallyu Wave ! There were so many talented people and every performace was breathtaking~~ Congratulations to all winners! Beside that I already saw O.M.G (a girl's dance group that won the K-pop contest last year) and Bad Bunnies at Asian Style party and finally met and had a chat with Terez (wwww she gave me the Levi keychain that she had bought in Paris when she had been attending Japan Expo 2013 ♥~(‘▽^人))
(instagram photo @chillitoast)


 omoo I was so glad to meet all these people and I am looking forward to see all of you again on Comics Salon 2013 in Bratislava, Slovakia~ !


(I and Tessu want to attend some conventions in foreign country - especially in Europe so feel free to recommend me some~ We are definitely going to polish Balcon, french Japan Expo, hungarian Mondocon and some german conventions)




2 comments: