Tuesday, December 9, 2014

☆ iFairy DOLLY+ Red Review ☆

Hii guys~!
I haven't posted anything in a long time (the last blog post was in February?! qwq))

So I am back with a review of my new circles! >u<)/ I've finally decided to buy red ones even though I don't need them for any of my future cosplay project (but who knows, maybe I'll need them anyway owo))
To the review: I bought these lenses on LensVillage,
there was a sale of iFairy lenses so the price was about 15$ and the shipping was free because I had ordered more pairs with my friend (the shipping is free for orders over 50$) 

Photo from lensvillage.com

Lifetime: 1 Year
B.C: 8.6mm
Diameter: 16.2 (these lenses are pretty big =u=)
Origin: South Korea


The lenses came in a box ( ´∀`)


They came along with some cards of the page and lens cases



Enlargement 4/5
- They have a black outer ring so they have an effect of bigger eyes. They are really bigger than circles that I usually buy (about 14.5mm - 15mm)

Colour and design 5/5
- The colour is stunning, I am really happy that they are vibrant and noticeable even in a dark room. The coverage is perfect for my dark eyes~

Comfort 4/5
- They are pretty comfortable but I wasn't wearing them for too long, so lets see after some conventions or events
1. day light, 2. dark room, 3. w/ a flash on

I hope the review helped you to choose your lenses.
Next time I am going to do a review of the brown ones so stay tuned~
Thank you for reading this~ (*´∀`*)☆


2 comments:

  1. First comment!! :D Anyway, nice review. Those lenses look pretty :3

    ReplyDelete